Sunday, October 31, 2010

The End!

I'm a little undecided about what to write about this week. English seems to be the furthest away from my mind right now, even though I have 100ish pages to read before class tomorrow in The Stand and I'm behind in Crime and Punishment. Mostly I've been thinking about the end of...everything and "where to now?" Seniors jumped through the senior sign at our game on Friday, our last home game. It made me feel like it was all over, even though this is only the halfway point.

So, back to English and still speaking about endings. I'm coming to the end of The Stand. By this point, I'm pretty certain that all the characters are present and all I'm waiting for is the big shebang. We have good vs evil and who will when? Most importantly what characters will switch sides? Even though I feel certain that good will win (doesn't good always win?), how it will win is a question I can't/won't even guess on. I only wish I knew.

This seems to be the time for endings. Like any good ending, we never know what may happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment