Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm stuck under the dome...

It is both extremely difficult and extremely exciting to get sucked into a story where there are characters who are absolutely disgusting and characters who are absolutely amazing. I find it difficult to continue reading while there are characters who are so manipulating and dirty that I know I will not like their next move but I have to continue reading about it (Jim Rennie). Then there are the characters who do everything but stop the bullets, which is unfortunate because they usually end up getting shot (metaphorically or literally), who keep me scanning the pages ahead, waiting for them to show up and be the hero (Barbie).

I'm currently stuck under the dome with these characters who continue to get slapped from all sides: the dome, the outside world, and there own people stuck with them. Once again, Stephen King has written a interesting and thought provoking book which keeps me turning pages and fearing for what might happen. Good job lizard man!! 

1 comment:

  1. the characters like that seem some how to be the most capitvating

    ReplyDelete